Trip to Bukit Tinggi

27 July 2011 10:26 AM Posted by sLeEp|ezzz
One day trip to Bukit Tinggi with the Girls again!
What to do there?
Nothing. Just take photo. Haha
I never been there before and never thinking of going...
BUT, after this time I think I will go again, not that I love the weather
but I love the interior & building there...
I mean at the French Village & Japanese Village. :D
I did not arrange the photo properly..
so sometimes it will jump to French village sometimes to Japanese Village... LOLX



We went to this shop to have high tea.. DAMN!
The bread looks "OKOK" cost RM3.80
and the EARL GREY somemore is BOH brand cost me RM8.90 -_-
(-_-") I thought they will give me brand like Tazo or Twinings.. CHEH!




Kelly taking picture of the "UGLY DUCKLING" aka SWAN...






I don't know what flower is that but the smell... SIBEH BITTER SMELL!
like those chinese herb~
Can found this flower everywhere at Bukit Tinggi..
I guess this flower only can survive in cold weather...


Maggie bz watsapp & Joyce bz snapping..
and the sound is like... WONG WONG WONG and CHIAK CHIAK CHIAK









This picture I accidentally snap with wrong setting
Does it look like take with LOMO cam..!? hahha!
















The plastic ducks vs The real ducks

The Fatt Far Din... XD

Oh well..... Thank you for viewing..... :)
I'm so lazy to write more and this album it took me 3 days to finish!
CHI SHIN!!

1 Response to "Trip to Bukit Tinggi"

  1. Andrew Yep Says:

    Great! I think I wanna come here too!

Post a Comment