SOT....

23 June 2011 9:35 AM Posted by sLeEp|ezzz
Let's guess!!
What's the meaning of my title....?
I will review the answer later... ngek ngek ngek... :3

Unpredictable birthday gift for this year.......
The TTLY bought me a Diana F+ Kirameki.....
so nice.... so nice.............
Anyway... I haven't get the film yet....
Me posing with "Kira".....la.... macamlah death note...!
Is limited edition you know... ! don't play play ahh..!
Oh yeah! And the most funny thing is... they forgot to MIT the price tag..!
SH-nya.. and they blame each other after that... -_-

Oh ya.... In case.... you don't know who are THE TTLY...
I'm proud to introduce them...
TADA...... the above picture is all the SH TTLY members...! XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For the SOT answer.....
.
.
.
.
is not SOT PLUG!
.
..
...
....
.....
...
..
.
TADA...................!!! it's SHOW OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p lame hor my joke..
-_-.................!
laugh abit la wehh...~!

1 Response to "SOT...."

  1. Andrew Yep Says:

    sorhai! haha

Post a Comment